View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 06:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
NissanParty
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
NissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond repute

What gauge are the stock speaker wires going out of the Bose amp to the front doors? Could I get away with using the stock wire and not running new wire? I'd still have to do some wiring for the crossover and tweeter but that's fine.

Does anyone have pinouts from the Bose amp with navigation? Are the tweeters on their own wires?

Edit: In the 2016 service manual are the pinouts on page AV-218 to AV-221 valid for 2019 models? That has everything I need, and it looks like there are separate wires for the tweeters. So I could run a 4ch amp for the front speakers, different channels for the woofers and tweeters. Or I can put the xovers in the back and utilize the factory wiring either way. Seems good...

I am just worried about screwing up the plastic when removing stuff. I don't want it to rattle or squeek when I am done.

Last edited by NissanParty; 04-14-2023 at 07:46 PM.
NissanParty is offline   Reply With Quote