View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 12:04 PM   #10159 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Bro, at the end of the meeting, he literally said that. He was like "Well, I hear Asians are good with numbers, so I feel much better." motherf*cker

This particular client was grilling me from the get-go and for a good month. Turns out he was shopping around and testing lenders because he had been burned before. This dude is self-employed AND doing multiple 1031 exchanges. Self-employed borrowers are usually trickier to qualify because their income can fluctuate monthly AND they have a tendency to write a bunch of stuff off, which in turn lowers the income we can use to qualify.
I’m of Italian decent and grew up in a melting pot of NJ. I embrace the stereotyping. I even have fun with it. I’m always asked what brought me to North GA from NJ?

I tell them the witness protection program.

I had someone ask me what I thought of the Sopranos. Told him I had no idea, I didn’t watch reality TV.

I can’t sing worth a lick, I don’t know how to cut hair and the only thing I know about plumbing is water flows down hill, sh*t stinks and paydays are Friday.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 04-14-2023 at 12:07 PM.