View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 10:10 AM   #10156 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Did you tell him your kind is really good at math?
Bro, at the end of the meeting, he literally said that. He was like "Well, I hear Asians are good with numbers, so I feel much better." motherf*cker

This particular client was grilling me from the get-go and for a good month. Turns out he was shopping around and testing lenders because he had been burned before. This dude is self-employed AND doing multiple 1031 exchanges. Self-employed borrowers are usually trickier to qualify because their income can fluctuate monthly AND they have a tendency to write a bunch of stuff off, which in turn lowers the income we can use to qualify.