View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 01:02 PM   #51 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Ha, yeah, I don't really keep my sig up to date.
Car's now in the process of being tuned by Eugene with the Rotrex kit, and I've been having fun exploring the setup just around town.

Regardless of NA vs not, a well tuned TC setup is a great tool to have.
I think gatekeeping traction control usage is part of why TC development is so ignored. 370Z stock traction control is woefully bad. We should celebrate that Ecutek's control can get it to something closer to a modern car's TC, and apparently with enough tuning effort, have it feel invisible.
Hasn’t been hidden away, most tuners don’t know anything or refuse to work with it. Of course if a tuner has figured it out they aren’t going to share. Safire hawk has been posting about this for years and it
Fell
On deaf ears.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote