View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 11:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanParty View Post
Thank you for the info! I will check out the DM601 and 801.

In my picture, that is an LC1, which is a line driver and LoC, from what I can tell. You are correct, the LC2 is a LoC only, but the LC1 has low level inputs as well, at least I think that is what they are. It has RCA inputs.
dang, didn't even realize that.. I thought it was the same as LC2.

Yeah that should work. Just add some rca plugs to the factory wires. make sure you get some that have two wires in them "twisted pair."

the Stock output is less than a Volt. I think its around 800mv. So that line out driver is really going to help in lowering the sound floor and prevent you from almost maxing out your gains on the amp.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote