View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanParty View Post
Hello, if I am only going to run a sub and two front components with crossover what is good to use? I really just need it to take two low voltage inputs from the stock HU and split it into sub and front speakers. I am thinking of using a JL 3 ch amp. Can I use a splitter and line driver and rely on the amps LPF and HPF to split the signal for front speakers and sub?

Here is a picture of what I am thinking... would this work:

Yes it would work, but i think a Line Driver would be more appropriate since you are grabbing low voltage from the headunit.

The lc2 is designed for speaker level output.

https://www.audiocontrol.com/car-aud...s/matrix-plus/

for the price i'd just get a the DM601 or DM801 gives you a lot more control and flexibility.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote