View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 07:01 AM   #10018 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Not much of an alcohol guy myself, but I've heard there are much better choices than Bud Light?

In regards to transgenders, I don't have anything against them as people and not denying their humanity, but, I will NOT recognize the post-op gender identity to which they claim to be. I will 100% address you as "sir" or "ma'am" based on your natural-born gender. You go into the wrong public bathroom, esp. if you go into the wrong bathroom and my wifey is in there, we're going to have a very big problem. If you were born a female, you are a female; if you were born a male, you are a male. Just because you can change something legally and anatomically (the physical aspects) doesn't make it right biologically.
I was fine with tolerance. I refuse to play along with these people now. We gave them an inch and they are demanding the proverbial mile. Enough is enough. This is obviously a mental issue and I'm not playing along with it anymore. Let's address the 800lb. Gorilla in the room and get these people the mental help they need.