View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Netguru3278
Base Member

Drives: Boosted 2020 370
Netguru3278 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
That being said, I'm very careful with the mods I'm putting in my car. I don't plan on selling it ANYTIME soon, but, if something happens and I must get rid of it, I already swallowed that the new owner would get several thousands worth of *really good* upgrades on it, although he wouldn't pay it, nor have the hassle of making sure they're installed well. That's the price that we pay to enjoy the car to be just the way *we* want it to be.

I suggest you do the math of spending another $1000 (??) of your time and money and remove all the upgrades, sell them even at a loss, for about $8000 altogether, and you're still netting out more money than you would if you would sell the car as is today.
Well yeah your right, I may do that or leave it as is,I would take $38K just to not have to mess with it! I mean its a awesome car that I daily drive sometimes and then switch up and drive some of my other cars and trucks it's very fast for streets which is what I built it for and you can drive it anywhere in comfort with the AC on and the stereo up, it's still smells new inside.
Netguru3278 is offline   Reply With Quote