View Single Post
Old 04-09-2023, 11:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if you referenced my warm start problem thread but it wasn't fixed by replacing just the fuel pump motor. After I replaced the entire fuel pump module, which includes the pressure regulator, problem solved. I therefore attribute it to the fuel pressure regulator.

Mine would continuously crank when warm/hot and sometimes not start at all. Always fired fine when cold. If you do anything in tank, replace the plastic top hat with the CJ metal unit, heck it may already be broken.

Shop around for the module if it comes to that, ebay, amazon, rockauto, and Carid have the best prices IMO. Only buy a Nissan module.