View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 12:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

would you please post the link for the emulator for both version? I think they are no longer available in US. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav1p3r View Post
Yes. The odd part is when the steering lock module still connected i try to jumper the red / pink wire to the ground but can not get it to acc mode

Also try to push the lock module down back inside while pressing the button still can not make it work.

I think maybe its not the mechanincal is broken. Maybe the electrical component inside the module is broken so no data delivered even the lock is push to trigger the switch..

For anyone who have these problem i recommend to try to buy steering lock emulator on aliexpress for only 24$. There is 2 type emulator for 370z. The one for year above 2012 and the one below 2012. I end up having 2 of these because i bought wrong version. But it work just make sure your car year.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote