View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 10:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

I'll give my input as soon as I get it out at night.

For reference I went from 3200lm Osrams, with STi projector lenses to the 5500lm LED Lasfits.

Instead of removing the bumper cover to swap the HID driver out for LED driver; I simply pulled the splash guards unplugged the harness from the HID driver, plugged it into the LED driver and plugged the LED driver into the LED bulb through a waterproofed hole I drilled in the headlight bulb cover.

This provided for a faster install. Additionally, instead of removing the HID driver and wiring (to the HID bulb) it's all still in place if/when the LED's fail and the HID spare bulbs need to be quickly swapped back in.