View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 01:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csmall View Post
Hey,
My 2011 Touring Z has the same issue, loss of fluid, smell, no leaks, no antifreeze detected in the oil. Any advice would be great, thanks
Yes you do have a leak. Put your Z up on jack stands and take off the belly pan. Get a flashlight and look around for dried up green or blue coolant. Use a cooling system pressure tester if you got one. This will help force coolant out of any leak points so you can see coolant dripping. I know a common leak point on our cars is the plastic restrictor between the two right side heater hoses. Mine started to crack. Or, check the weep hole for the water pump. You'll see witness marks on the left hand side of the block.