View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 03:14 PM   #9779 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Blame social media for turning most everyone into media attention whores. Take tic toc. Everyone on there is a whore.
Social media is a powerful tool that has so much potential for the greater good (imagine if this existed during Larry Bird or Michael Jordan peak times - they were able to make a name for themselves worldwide without social media). Unfortunately, you have stupidity and dumb@$$es that use it to promote the wrong sh!t and you have the current society times and woes.

I never understood why people would want to engage in the challenges of TT. Remember the Tide pods? Or the licking of ice cream and putting it back in the freezer of the store?

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 03-31-2023 at 03:16 PM.