View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 04:31 PM   #234 (permalink)
Lith
Base Member

Drives: 2007 G35, 2016 370Z
Lith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond reputeLith has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to add that I also tried the sticky dash fix from www.stickydashfix.com on my V36 (G35 Sedan). I guess Nissan used the same type of dash material on the G35/G37 and the Z.

I did everything as per instructions and it did last for a while, probably a year or so. I had to do a second application for it to actually work as intended. I believe my first application was around March 2020 and second time was in summer of 2021.

It's been couple of years now and it seems to hold up. However, time will tell how long that'll last really. In my opinion this is the best solution so far, even if it is only temporary for a few years. I only clean the dash with some water every now and then and I don't bother with chemicals. At least not on the dash.

Hope this helps someone out.
Lith is offline   Reply With Quote