View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 02:15 PM   #9697 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/26/tech/...ericans-tiktok

I'm tired of hearing about Asian people playing the victim card. Racism isn't anything new and something that will not go away, and being afraid will only add fuel to the fire and encourage this nonsense. Too many stories I hear about Asian people getting attacked, verbally and/or physically, but rarely ever do anything about it. The Chinese have their kung fu, the Japanese have their karate, and the Koreans have their tae kwon do/hapkido. I am NOT inciting violence, but if someone is harassing/assaulting you esp. because of your ethnic background, use that sh!t. I know I sure as hell would, and have put people in a world of pain as a consequence of their actions.