View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 04:03 PM   #9653 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
Thats the way to do it. In NYC the cops have something called "smokers". It's a night where a bunch of cops can challenge someone they have an issue with to fight in a boxing ring to settle their issues there. Gets a lot of fights and its a good time.
Growing up, my old dojo would have the same concept. If you had an issue with someone, duke it out (and this was the raw stuff - no padding, no gloves, etc.) and was basically a street fight. The only rule was to squash it once someone got KO-ed. I remember one time getting the wind knocked out of me with a broken nose. 28 years later, that same kid is still one of my best friends to this day.