View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 03:08 PM   #9652 (permalink)
JNews86
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2021 STI
JNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Back in high school. My senior year. Me and another kid were throwing punches in front of the principal's office at lunch time. The principal closed the door and called the vice principal to handle it. Me and the other kid were both on the football team. The vice principal was one of the coaches. We ended up in the gym with boxing gloves on. And told to go at it.
Thats the way to do it. In NYC the cops have something called "smokers". It's a night where a bunch of cops can challenge someone they have an issue with to fight in a boxing ring to settle their issues there. Gets a lot of fights and its a good time.