View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
JrumMusic
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
JrumMusic is on a distinguished road
Post LASFIT Conversion Kit (HID to LED)

Hey Z family, Hope you all are doing amazing. Wanted to share my experience for those looking to upgrade your headlight bulbs to something other than HID's. Mine were really bad at night and could barely see 25-30 feet in front of me, NO JOKE.

I recently purchased the LASFIT Pro Series D2S D2R for Nissan Infiniti HID to LED Bulb Conversion Kit. And I am BLOWN away!

I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase, The output on these lights are literally night and day difference from my old bulbs. I originally had 10000k HID bulbs (blue color) bought those on this forum from a vendor back in like 2012 or something and they were okay for the time being... Then I bought Morimoto 6000k bulbs last year (white - higher light output) but was severely unimpressed, I preferred my blue bulbs better to the Morimoto bulbs output. I was going to buy the new Morimoto XB LED headlights but at $1400+ I didn't wanna spend that much, I came across this conversion kit for MUCH LESS... and I can not be any happier, the high beams can literally blast 75-100 yards, low beams are bright and wide... TRULY one of the best purchases for my Z since I have owned it. Thank you so much LAS-FIT.... Driving at night feels so much safer now. Hope this helps someone in the future if they decide to go this route.