View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 08:46 PM   #9629 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Anyone serious about actually Training, not just working out needs a home gym since there are very few actual real gyms left now.

Hint: if you’re gym doesn’t allow chalk, have multiple power racks, real barbells ie Texas power bars, Oly bars, platforms, then it’s not a real gym, it’s a fitness center.

Oh, and no mirrors in the weight room.
I guess it depends on one's goals. While I want to get bigger, I'm not training to be Mr. Olympia lol. I hit up Crunch Fitness and whether this is a gym or fitness center, it's functional for what I need.

I 100000% agree with you on the mirrors. I understand to a certain degree if you are wanting to ensure good posture, but the majority of people that workout in front of mirrors seem to be for self-delusional purposes.