View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will 370Z View Post
Looks like that’s it! That was quick...impressive!

Sounds okay for now but will likely be switching it out in the future. In your opinion, should I do something like high flow cats next? I want to do headers last (after intake and tune etc.) and I don’t think I’ll do a mid pipe just yet since I want to replace the Beluga Racing exhaust with a different catback.

Thanks

What about the current exhaust do you not like?

High flow cats are good to get you a little bump in power. They’re probably the best option because you’ll get ALMOST as much power as full test pipes, but with less noise, less smell, less emissions, etc etc.

Headers won’t get you much. For the hassle they are to install and the cost for a quality set, most people skip this on a street car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote