View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Coolerworx sent me the fix. It didn't fix it. Still buzzed/rattled like hell. I tried the Strike Fast and it was worse than the Coolerworx. I have an IRP that'll be going in when I install my new motor in a few months. The IRP will be installed with an 1/8" silicone rubber pad between the base and trans tunnel. That should help take some of the vibration out of the shifter (I hope)
What "fix" did they send you? (I'm just trying to find out why my homebrew fix worked but theirs didn't). Also, did you reinstall the rubber shift surround/dust guard that was used on the OEM shifter?
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote