View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 05:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Averying
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z, '03 G35
Averying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond reputeAverying has a reputation beyond repute

One last thing came to mind. I’m ranting here but if anyone stumbles across this thread and wants to chime in, I’m open to advice right now.

It could be possible that when my passenger side test pipe was cracked, and throwing the O2 sensor code, the car was running too rich on that bank and ended up fouling the #1,3,&5 plugs. Of course I didn’t pay attention to the condition of the plugs when I swapped #1&5, because they looked identical.

I’ll pull a passenger and driver side plug to compare and see if they have excess carbon buildup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2009 Sport Touring | Platinum Graphite | GTM Stage 1 Supercharger | BC BR Coilovers | Hotchkis Swaybar | Z1 FUCAs | AME TM-02 Wheels | Z1 2-piece Front Rotors | Z1 Clutch & Flywheel | Invidia Gemini Catback | GTM Resonated Test Pipes
Averying is offline   Reply With Quote