View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 01:57 PM   #56 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
This also make us more familiar to our car, control our car better, and don’t do stupid decisions on them
Oh really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
I have no question about the TT plan now, I asked few questions and you guys answered them very well. Now is the personal answer.

I have been driving Z for like 4 years now. I am a crazy guy, yes, not normal, psycho. I want a monster machine built by me, the unique car only belong to me, and it must be fast. I like to race on street, but what more important is to race with myself. I want the top speed, like WANGAN, I can do 160 cruise now but I want to hit 300. Right now I believe it is a very high standard NA 370, but I need more power. I have been putting a lot of dollars on her but I don’t feel it is enough. I really get addicted with her. For the haters who don’t have a better car, or driving experience like me just saying bad or “he gonna crash” they really don’t understand. If that really happens after, that’s ok, I accept the fate, and I will just rebuild her if I don’t die. Here is the thing, my car gonna be one of the best, fastest Z in the world, and I am the driver. For the guys who has a single exhaust shooting fire with NA, I don’t care what they think. They are just lower level how could they understand me? At least I don’t shot fire and I have a cat back exhaust with muffler, my neighbor don’t smash my window to warn I’m too loud.
For reference: TT plan update

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 03-16-2023 at 02:08 PM.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote