Thread: [For Sale] 2012 Stock Wheels Painted Gray
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2012 Stock Wheels Painted Gray

SOLD

More clean up, never going back to the stock wheels, have 18 wheels for track and street

Asking 100.00 for all 4,see pics on my shared google (still have the tpms - not sure if all work)
They are not the greatest have some curb rash, I think I go it on the pics with them, just ask for more if needed.
its all or nothing

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uZPyNfbatPg1ymwf9

(let me know if you cannot see them)

local pickup (Knoxville area) preferred
or I will try 2 to 2 1/2 hours to drop off (+ some gas money))
or I travel to Atlanta twice a month and can deliver it there.
or shipping - Now lets talk about shipping, anything can be shipped, if you are willing to pay for it. I would end up going to the UPS having them package it and do all that stuff. not going to try to figure it out.

Side note: I am here and there at times, just might take a bit of time to arrange deliver/pickup/shipping

Last edited by danegrey; 07-17-2023 at 01:54 PM. Reason: SOLD
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote