View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
INV_MY_370
Base Member

Drives: 2012-Gun Metallic-MT
INV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond reputeINV_MY_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rear shake... 370z fixed

Some info for anyone having a rear vibration. After finding grease all splattered around the rear drive shaft u-joint and replacing, I came to find the problem was not only the u-joint but mainly the commen problem of the rear axle nuts. After crossing the measurements to other cars. I found out you can get the upgraded castle nuts from a
Mitsubishi Montero for around 7$ each. Also i am in the process of fabing a way we can change out the drive shaft u-joints. That they say is un serviceable. Looks like just need a inner snap ring grove and a mooge 380 . Ill poast my resaults.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
INV_MY_370 is offline   Reply With Quote