View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 06:27 PM   #46 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

So If I understand this correctly. Cupcake 3.0 had Soho JB weld a new oil drain plug to his oil cooler which made temps spike an additional 10 degrees. Instead of taking the advice from a multitude of people for where and what was wrong, he took it to admin who proceeded to hackerman with a box of rice krispies.

Now we have dipchit stig trying to play burnout with more money than logic "learning" about throwing money at a problem that would be better spent knuckledragging an actual horse to a drag race on a freeway.