View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 03:08 PM   #5243 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

So, what got my headgasket? Hard to say, I have no data. From pulling the engine apart, it is not conclusive. What did happen is this. At 28psi of boost it made 996whp. At 29psi of boost it made 1004whp. The turbine side was done on my turbos. For it to stop making power like that I hit a drive pressure (E MAP) limit. The other thing was high IAT's. You don't need to go over 150 deg. That is the danger zone. Mine was well above that. I would have made more power at lower boost levels with the correct intercooler setup. The tuner didn't know where to stop trying to make power. Nick at SOHO is just as guilty as what he claimed about someone else during the latest fiasco.

Last edited by Spooler; 03-15-2023 at 03:11 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote