View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:10 PM   #5241 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Next fiasco was taking the car back to them to install a pressure sensor to check for coolant pressure on the dyno. I bought a coolant pressure gauge and took the car to them. I ended up leaving the car so they could get it to work properly. The coolant pressure gauge wasn't the best of quality. They installed a sensor and hooked it up to the factory ECU with Ecutek. They got the readings and I came and picked the car up. Once I got home, I started having all kinds of drivability issues. The car started throwing O2 codes for bank 1 sensor 1. I installed new O2 sensors, new spark plugs, and it never corrected the issue. I unplugged the coolant pressure sensor and the car ran OK. The factory ECU was not having it. I had only driven the car a couple of times. I basically parked it and only putted to town a few times every now and then. The car was still acting stupid. I didn't drive it much at all during this time and didn't get on it because I knew it was hurt.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote