View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 01:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
Z is 4 ZEBRA!
Base Member

Drives: 40th Nissan 370z
Z is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond repute

Finally pulled the trigger on this and so glad I did! I had to extend the harness as well, but that was not too difficult.

Just remember to line up the steering wheel when installing. My first attempt I was a few splines off and the wheel was slightly turned when the car was pointed straight. It does trigger a traction control code if not aligned correctly.

Another thing to note is that the turn signal stalk does not move so now the left hand needs to come off the wheel to reach the stalk. Definitely a weird feeling, but worth the sacrifice.
Z is 4 ZEBRA! is offline   Reply With Quote