View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
I must say the 370z group for the most part has better members. I have never seen such a pretentious and hateful group of owners. They treat the Corvette as the holy grail. I admit, it is superior to the 370z but not by the eons that they act like. Maybe I have a soft spot for the Z but to me a car is still a car. I could have a Bugatti and drive it like an ******* with too much money I probably didn't deserve. Sorry, rant over lol.
The funniest part of those clowns is when they get into (p)issing matches over whose Vette is better.

“yea well my Vette is PURPLE and they only made 50,000 of them that year.”

If you want a real good laugh, visit a Harley Davidson group. Those posers brag about having a 19xx with everything “chromed”. only 5 miles on it.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 03-10-2023 at 12:13 PM.
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote