Thread: Fuel Stabilizer
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 05:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendenZ34 View Post
I'm parked inside a garage under a cover and it was a little more than half a tank. I started it 2 months ago and at that point it sat for 3 months and it ran like a dream. That's why I'm so confused. I have no idea if there's a drain plug or not I'll have to look into that. If so I'll be doing that. And try the treatment you suggested. Let me know if there's any other possibility. I'll check the intake system for moisture as well.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I'm looking at the FSM and no drain plug is shown. They want you to siphon from fuel filler tube. (procedure for sender removal. Tank removal just states drain tank)

a. Insert hose of less than 20 mm (0.79 in) in diameter into fuel filler tube through fuel filler opening to draw
fuel from fuel filler tube.
b. Disconnect fuel filler hose from fuel filler tube. Refer to FL-11, "
Exploded View".
c. Insert fuel tube into fuel tank through fuel filler hose to draw fuel from fuel tank.

Last edited by ZoomZ; 03-01-2023 at 05:37 PM.
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote