View Single Post
Old 03-01-2023, 10:29 AM   #9217 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Be careful of what you wish for with an older brother. Mine is 11 years older. Taught me all the bad habits and thought it was funny.
That's to be expected on half-truths I suppose having somewhat of a guide, even on a half-truth, would have given me a starting point, rather than having to learn from scratch and in an age when the internet (dial-up at that) was fairly new and cell phones were pretty much non-existent.

Side note, I still remember getting those AOL CD's in the mail that said "500 Hours Free". I was 16 at the time....I'm 36 now and it seems like technology has infinitely progressed in the last 20 years.