View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 11:31 AM   #46 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Winter hibernation still ongoing, but lots of stuff is cooking.

1. Got new braided steel brake lines, and ordered Motul RBF 600 brake oil. 1,5l should be enough, right? That will be changed once the car is out, I don't fancy doing that crap myself.

2. Also ordered a diff brace from GKTech, I figure additional support on the diff should help. The car is still super low mileage (~17k miles), OEM bushings are practically as good as completely new, so I wasn't feeling like changing them yet.

3. While I was ordering from GKTech, I also ordered Tie rod spacers, along with new tie rods, which should give additional several degrees of steering angle. I'm not a drifter, and I'm not keen on going with some crazy angles, but I'd like a bit more degrees, so I figure this is worth changing, since it's such an unobtrusive change.

4. And while I'm still working on the front of the car, I will do the brake cooling. I don't feel like paying for a full kit, as I found 2,5" heat resistant tubing for about $70 locally, and I think I'll be able to guide and secure them well for some brake cooling. It's not that I absolutely need it, but it won't hurt, so whatever I get in terms of extra brake cooling will be good.

When all that is done, the car should be almost fully complete to my preference and no more modding is expected. My wallet will also be thankful
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote