View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 06:55 PM   #9176 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I really hope this doesn't get signed into law. Government overreach IMO. For the drivers that keep their dog in their lap, not buckle them in, etc., I can totally understand. But if my dog is properly secured and he wants to stick his head out the window, I don't see why this is an issue.

On a side note, DeSantis signed the bill that dissolves Disney of any power over parts of Central FL. Disney should have just kept quiet and stayed out of politics, and once they said something, I could literally hear DeSantis say "Oh yeah? Hold my beer." :

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/27/polit...eek/index.html
It shouldn’t be regulated if WE even wear seatbelts for Fvck sake. Let nature filter out the retards. The free market can handle it w/o govt intervention. Ex: if you’re in an accident and you weren’t wearing your seatbelt, then insurance has the right to deny your claim and you’re on your own. Additionally, disability claims in this example should be able to be denied too bc you were taking unnecessary stupid risk that was possibly preventable. See, seatbelt laws are stupid, not bc wearing them is stupid but bc we don’t need them, it’s govt overreach.

This is different than drunk driving where laws against it and enforcement IS correct bc now your stupidity could hurt someone else, that’s the place where laws and govt are appropriate. We have to many regs just for their own sake or the worst: “to save us from ourselves”