View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 05:42 PM   #9168 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/25/us/fl...rnd/index.html

Umm....really? I can somewhat see the intention behind this, but not allowing my dog to stick his head out the car window even after being secured with a pet seat belt? Absolutely asinine. We have local inflation, housing crisis, and many many other issues, but yeah sure, let's put this one to the top of the list.
As a moderate libertarian, **** like this drives me crazy. We have to many laws as is. I love Florida but this last legislative session, over 300 new laws and regulations were enacted. I know ignorance of the law isn’t an excuse, but when there’s literally 100s of laws about everything, it kinda is.

This isn’t small limited common sense local, state, or federal law. It’s over regulation that at this rate if it keeps up is going to go from annoying to tyranny.