View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 05:38 PM   #9167 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Real Estate/Mortgage Industry not looking so good for the immediate future. While there is no impeding housing bubble (at least not in the sense of the late 2000s), there's simply not enough homes for the amount of buyers even with increased rates.

My first real job right out of college was in law enforcement with the local sheriff's office, and recently thought about going back, though I'm sure LEO's deal with alot more BS now compared to back in 2007.

Day 31 in the new job hunt.
First responder, LEO, military are callings more than careers imo, if you’re gonna do law enforcement, you really need to WANT to to it above all else otherwise it’ll beat you down. My