Thread: TT plan update
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 05:04 PM   #39 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post

OP You're just on of the A-hole street racers that think a video game is the same as real life. Your contributing to the negative image of people with sports cars are Dbags doing stupid *** **** on public roads. You are going to crash again I really don't care about you or your car but the public harm you would cause, not everything is about you. Ever think you can injure or kill someone else, large amounts of property damage, and take away 1st responder time from real problems. Just do us a favor and buy a dodge **** box charger next so you can fit in with the "take over crowds" and leave here. You have no idea of what speeds over even 200mph require which is why you are having a difficult time with a simple engineering field like manufacturing engineers. And as for "At least I don’t shot fire and I have a cat back exhaust with muffler, my neighbor don’t smash my window to warn I’m too loud." That's not an accomplishment to be proud of, I mean, I didn't take a dump on my neighbors front door step this morning, do I get a cookie for that?
OP should look into TX2k, or other 1/2 mile and 1 mile type events. That is the only safe way to explore your cars top speed in a responsible manner.