Thread: TT plan update
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 02:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
If this new monster machine gonna total again, I will just accept it. It’s not a big deal, that’s the fate of me and my car that’s ok. Just talk about car, or me personally, but not your country or Asian, American ****, is that hard to understand?
Dude tried to explain to you that you're enhancing the stereotypes about asian drivers. It's nothing racist, quite the opposite in fact.

Anyways, I for one, am looking forward to your build. Post pics of it and how it's progressing.
And regarding your driving... well....film some driving sessions. That will probably be even more interesting to follow.