Thread: TT plan update
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 11:38 AM   #21 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
If this new monster machine gonna total again, I will just accept it. It’s not a big deal, that’s the fate of me and my car that’s ok. Just talk about car, or me personally, but not your country or Asian, American ****, is that hard to understand?
Your “English” is extremely difficult to understand.

The fate of your car is completely up to you, and is a really big deal if you are a risk to others. If you’re going to act stupid and get hurt, make sure you don’t affect anyone else.

And regarding the Asian comment, it’s hard enough for me to keep my cool when I get stares and/or hear comments of since I’m Asian, I must be Chinese and brought COVID over. So when I see another Asian acting a fool and making Asians look bad, you damn right I will call you out