Thread: TT plan update
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 11:29 AM   #20 (permalink)
chendaxian888
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z auto
chendaxian888 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Bing very specific. What are your goals and expectations? Personally, why do you want to achieve those?

Then, how do you plan (be very very detailed) to achieve those and in what time frame.
It looks simple to it say but it's very difficult to accomplish if your not being honest with yourself. It should be at least a page or two long if not more, and take hours days or more to complete. And you might have to change your goals and expectations in the end. I don't expect you to post it here but it will help with your car, schools, and life in general.

With respect to your car, without anyone knowing what your "What are your goals and expectations? Personally, why do you want to achieve those?" you won't get too much good advice to these general questions you are asking. Simple questions like "What size fuel pump goes with these injectors?" can be answered easily here. 650WHP goal is nice but not understanding anything else will not get you anything of value in response.

I have no question about the TT plan now, I asked few questions and you guys answered them very well. Now is the personal answer.

I have been driving Z for like 4 years now. I am a crazy guy, yes, not normal, psycho. I want a monster machine built by me, the unique car only belong to me, and it must be fast. I like to race on street, but what more important is to race with myself. I want the top speed, like WANGAN, I can do 160 cruise now but I want to hit 300. Right now I believe it is a very high standard NA 370, but I need more power. I have been putting a lot of dollars on her but I don’t feel it is enough. I really get addicted with her. For the haters who don’t have a better car, or driving experience like me just saying bad or “he gonna crash” they really don’t understand. If that really happens after, that’s ok, I accept the fate, and I will just rebuild her if I don’t die. Here is the thing, my car gonna be one of the best, fastest Z in the world, and I am the driver. For the guys who has a single exhaust shooting fire with NA, I don’t care what they think. They are just lower level how could they understand me? At least I don’t shot fire and I have a cat back exhaust with muffler, my neighbor don’t smash my window to warn I’m too loud.