Thread: TT plan update
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 07:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
Hard to tell, first I got green card I have no problem with F1 visa. There are some one forcing me to finish my school, different culture I believe, I have been studied as mechanic manufacturing engineering student for 5 and half years, I hate it. I have to say that I’m not a good student but my parents was forcing me finish my school, and I did it. I completely all ******* plan and corses, but I’m mad, I didn’t finish all payments I want to “drop out” this **** witch is I wanted to do like three years ago but I can’t and I didn’t go home( my parents in Texas). I went to work for my friend in La and doing the car now.
You are a grown@$$ man (and I say "man" very loosely in this case). If you don't want to go to school, then don't go. It's your choice, not your parents. On a side note, any spelling/grammar/language courses in the mix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
And stop being racist you know what I’m saying here. You may not like my words but don’t say something Korean, Asian ****.
Not sure how my comments could be in any way construed as racist. One Asian to another, you are making us look bad. I personally don't care what you say or do in life, but if you say dumb sh!t, be prepared for responses, otherwise, don't say sh!t.