Thread: TT plan update
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 10:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chendaxian888 View Post
Finally get the **** out of the stupid college, right now me and my car is in LA. So the shop changed from dynosty to the best ****, spiciestZ. I will drop my car the the end of March and they will do all the ****.
The car will stay with M7 Japan exhaust, go the 525 fuel pump, DI 1050x , SZ flex fuel kit and some fuel system. I decided to use FI fuel system for better fitment with the TT kit. The goal is 650whp.
OP, if you hate school so much, then drop out. No one is forcing you to go, unless you are in the US studying as an international student on a F1 student visa.

College was probably the best 4 years of my life, and there are plenty of students that probably got rejected from your school in which you took one of their seats. So either take advantage of this chance or

As a Korean descendent myself, you are making us Asians look bad.