View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 07:02 AM   #7013 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute
Default I was wrong, and I’m happy about it

Ok y’all, I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong about the new Z.

On Saturday was out for a drive with the wife and we were in line at a 4 way stop and to our right pulling up to the stop sign lo and behold but a brand spanking new proto Z or whatever the limited yellow launch edition is called.

We saw it n motion, stopped in profile and then it turned and drove by us.

It looked great from every angle. In the yellow, we didn’t even notice the stupid silver “katana blades”.

First reaction from both of us was: we’re definitely adding a nismo Z one to our stable eventually. Hopefully it’ll be a manual since we already have a dsg sports car but even an auto would be ok, just means we’d drive it more lol.

So I was wrong, my initial impression of the new Z based off pics was meh, but in person out in the world, I like it. It’s not 911 gorgeous but it looks good, has a very Japanese aesthetic in person reminds me of the 300zx in that regard. The 370z is beautiful bc imo it’s channeling it’s inner Porsche.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote