View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 09:46 AM   #9045 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Did you ever get to the point of salary negotiations? Overqualified means they’re worried they’ll have to pay you more starting out and you’ll expect bigger raises sooner. Barely qualified means lower starting salary, less likely to push for raises faster and more likely to stick around longer and not jump ship for something better sooner.

Good luck man.
Long story short, I've always been in the real estate industry, but in different networks, and looking to go back into a previous network. We did talk about salary expectations and I informed that I am open to negotiations. They gave me a range and told them the high end of that range, so it wasn't anything crazy. They kept harping on what I currently make, to which I informed that I am 100% commission, and looking for something steady even if it's lower than what I am making.