View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 09:32 AM   #9044 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Yup, not just geico, I think anytime we’ve switched ins companies, they wanted to see the cars the first time. Iirc, just at their office not like at a rentacar place tho.

We’ve been with our (major carrier) for many many years and all our **** is bundled. Not worth the possible pennies saved for 6 months to go Thu the trouble of constantly swapping. There’re all expensive so just go with the one that offers the best coverage.

Have you seen the news, 90% of accidents in CFLA are hit and runs, plus massive amounts of flooding claims from Ian last year, that plus inflation is driving it.
This is the sh!t that really boils my blood. I pay close to $4K/annual for car insurance and if I don't cause any issues, give some of that back to me, or don't raise my sh!t at the very least. Car insurance is the biggest scam in the history of the world, and should be eligible for a tax deduction.

People shouldn't have to foot the bill for natural disasters. EFF YOU BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY! EFF YOU WARREN BUFFETT!