View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 12:48 PM   #7011 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZT View Post
Same. That’s why I was interested to see the one locally, and after being allowed to look at it without being harassed my wife and I walked away agreeing the 370Z reigns supreme in looks. Only thing on the new Z I wish mine had was the engine and driveline. Oh well.
I'm not sure. More HP and faster, yes. But I have 2 work friends who had Infinitis with the turbo engine and they both had turbo issues 2 and 3 times. After doing a lot of research its a fairly common issue that doesn't go away. So they both got rid of their cars.

I also like that the 370 has hydraulic steering. I have yet to drive a car with electronic steering that felt right. But admittedly I've not driven 50 cars either.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote