View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 09:30 AM   #8956 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
EW should set a date 6 months earlier than set payoff date, that will motivate him to get it done sooner.

But raise the stakes, if he fails to come in under or at the date, then he has to cover over all his yota badges with painters tape and write BMW on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Start practicing your calligraphy…

We should all meet up in vero beach or some other locale halfway between you, me and EW. Then we can have a early dinner and hang for a bit a congratulate EW on paying off his Bimmer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
let me know and I will figure out how to get there
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post

EW, the forum has spoken.
EW, this is starting to gain some traction. And while you will get the BMW paid off, I think most people are wanting you to go past the date just so we can see your car plastered with BMW verbiage