View Single Post
Old 02-10-2023, 09:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
87and66
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport 7AT
87and66 is on a distinguished road
Default New member. Hello!

Hi all. I'm not sure how active this forum is with the 370 being an older car, but I figured I'd introduce myself. I bought my pearl white 7AT 2014 Z w/ Sport Package on Nov 11, 2022 and have been enjoying it as much as possible when this south western PA weather cooperates. 1 owner, super clean, low miles.

Before the 370, I had a 2019 Stinger GT AWD (Jan 2019-March 2022) and then a 2018 Camaro 2SS 6MT (March 2022-Nov 2022). While both of those cars were "nicer" and faster than the 370Z (the stinger only in a straight line, although it handled extremely well for a 4,000 lb car), there is something about the Z that makes the ownership experience more fun. I love the size and weight, the exterior looks, and the endless aftermarket.

My reason for selling the Camaro and buying a Z, you might ask? Well, I have a daily beater and a motorcycle (2021 Triumph Street Triple 765 RS). I found that I wasn't using the Camaro nearly enough for how much I was paying every month. When its warm, 8/10 times, I take the bike. I commute in my beater. So the sports car has limited use. Maybe 6,000 miles a year. It wasn't worth it, even though that car is the best I've every owned in pretty much every way.

Anyway, I love the Z even more than I expected. So far, I've installed an axelback exhaust, aftermarket head unit, 20% tint, 20mm spacers, some aero including a paint matched DAR duckbill, and some other odds and ends. And I'm currently installing some red Braum Alpha-x seats as we speak.

With that being said, I'll get back to it. Thanks for having me!
87and66 is offline   Reply With Quote