View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveVQ View Post
Congrats, I dont have a Vette (yet) but I do have a car that has the same powertrain / LT1 Motor ect. 2019 Camaro SS 6MT and I'm loving it.

Better than the Z in every possible way mechanically. Only negative, it's not a neck snapper like the Z looks wise. I'd say the c7 is gonna snap necks just as much as a Z though and when you press the GO pedal its definitely gonna snap your neck back more than the Z will.

The Z has an exotic look that's hard to beat tbh. I remember one time I went to the gas station and this old lady came out and was talking with her husband and said "How do these kids afford these Ferraris"
I came real close to getting a 19 SS also lol. Camaros are pretty nice too!
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote