View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
SteveVQ
Base Member

Drives: '19 Camaro SS 6MT
SteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond reputeSteveVQ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
Figured it was a time to change. Got a 2014 Vette with 13k miles on it. Amazing car!! I can honestly see why so many people move onto a Corvette!! Have any of you others gotten into a Vette? If so do you enjoy it more or less than the Z?
Congrats, I dont have a Vette (yet) but I do have a car that has the same powertrain / LT1 Motor ect. 2019 Camaro SS 6MT and I'm loving it.

Better than the Z in every possible way mechanically. Only negative, it's not a neck snapper like the Z looks wise. I'd say the c7 is gonna snap necks just as much as a Z though and when you press the GO pedal its definitely gonna snap your neck back more than the Z will.

The Z has an exotic look that's hard to beat tbh. I remember one time I went to the gas station and this old lady came out and was talking with her husband and said "How do these kids afford these Ferraris"
SteveVQ is offline   Reply With Quote